• JFTP::login: Unable to login
  • JFTP::write: Unable to use passive mode
  • JFTP::write: Unable to use passive mode


Q- Do I need a visa to visit South Africa?
A- Only a passport is required.

Q- Do I need a permit for guns and ammo?
A- Yes SAP 520 permit need to be filled in and faxed to SAP in South Africa.

Q- Do I need to take any special medical precautions?
A- No we are a malaria and bilharzia free area and have access to professional medical facilities within an hour. You need only bring your personal medical needs.

Q- Do I need any special licence to hire a motor vehicle?                                                      A- A passport and current drivers license is all that is required.

Q- Should I change foreign currency on entering the country?
A- Yes, you will need some money for porters and personal purchases. Otherwise credit cards are widely accepted.

Q- How do I get to you?
A- AT O.R.Tambo Internationale airport in Johannesburg you will clear customs were we will be meating you.

Q- Is there a charge for transportation to and from the airport?
A- No, we will pick you up at the airport and transport you to the farm. If you wish to rent a car to travel in South Africa after your hunt you are more than welcome to do so. Directions to the farm is very easy. Look under Map by the headings.

Wildlife Sounds

Current weather: Ledrea Game Lodge

Who's Online

We have 15 guests online